HP printers are popular options when it comes to getting high-quality printouts in an inexpensive way. Over the years, these printers are satisfying the requirements of both individual persons and commercial requirements. Among all good, HP printer light blinking issues have become a common problem nowadays. The best HP printer repair service in Kolkata is dealing with the same issue nowadays. In the coming days, we can expect that HP will take care of this fact and we will permanently get rid of this problem. Until then we have to manage some ways to quickly fix printer light blinking issues. This blog will cover some effective methods so that you can continue your work without facing any interruptions.
The blinking lights are actually indicators that the printer is responding to the orders given by a user. Both blinking and the status of the printer’s light completely rely on the working of your HP printer. Different light, as well as their activities, signal different things. But blinking light indicates that definitely there is something wrong. If you are facing the same issue, follow the below methods suggested by the experts-
- Disconnect the power cord
- Wait for at least 5 minutes
- Again connect the power cord to the socket and the back of the printer
- Turn on the printer’s power and check light is again blinking or not
If you find that the blinking is stopped and the printer is working finely, the issue has been resolved. Even after following the first method, if the issue is still there, you should follow the second method.
- Carefully remove all ink cartridges from the panel of the printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the both sides
- Disconnect the USB cord
- Now you should wait for a while
- Hit the power button of the printer
- Reconnect all the disconnected wires
- Turn on the printer and try for a printout
- Check whether the lights are blinking or not
If the issue is small, by following these two ways it will be resolved. Even after following these methods one by one if you still facing interruptions, it’s time to call the best printer repair service without further delay.
Reasons for HP printer blinking issue
- When the device is performing a task, the light will blink
- Constant light blinking indicates an open cartridge door
- Fast blinking indicates an error in the printer
- A flashing resume indicates the paper jam or an empty paper tray
- If an internal part is broken the light may blink fast
- The device may seek a fresh restart
- Improper connection or complete connection loss can result in light blinking for 5 seconds
If the reason is not detectable and you cannot solve the issue following the above-mentioned two factors, it’s better to call the professionals. According to experts, If you are not sure how to go about fixing it, take it to the nearest service center. Trying anything on your own can worsen the condition. If you are in search of the best HP printer service center in Kolkata, you can count on us. You won’t regret it. Promise!